csanchezdll commented on code in PR #3802:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx-apps/pull/3802#discussion_r4130894864


##########
Application.mk:
##########
@@ -290,13 +290,15 @@ $(foreach BATCH, $(OBJS_SPILT_TOTAL), \
 )
 endif
 
-$(PREFIX).built: $(AROBJS)
+$(PREFIX).built: $(AROBJS) $(EXTLIBS)

Review Comment:
   @xiaoxiang781216 you are completely correct. I am ashamed I did not notice 
this the first time I added this application in 
https://github.com/apache/nuttx-apps/pull/3646, because I was looking for some 
mechanism exactly like this. I thought the only mechanism on each application 
dir was `Makefile`, adding its own objects to the common `libapps.a`, but now I 
realize the main NuttX build system includes each application `Make.defs` which 
allows to inject `EXTRA_LIBS` (and other things) into the top makefile.
   I am changing this as you suggest.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to