DanielLeens commented on PR #11198:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11198#issuecomment-4885777494

   Rechecked the current head again.
   
   I still do not see a reopened Couchbase source-side blocker from Daniel's 
side on the current revision, but the branch is now `ahead_by=22`, 
`behind_by=12`, compare status `diverged`, and the current red `Build` is 
failing in broad unrelated lanes such as `kafka-connector-it` and 
`all-connectors-it-7`:
   https://github.com/srijan-singh/seatunnel/actions/runs/28714428477
   
   Those failures are outside the Couchbase sink path I rechecked here, so the 
lowest-cost next step is to sync the latest `dev` and rerun CI first. I would 
avoid trying to patch those broad CI signals by adding unrelated changes in 
this PR. If the updated head is still red after the sync, please share the new 
failing check link and I can help narrow it down further.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to