DanielLeens commented on PR #11642:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11642#issuecomment-5275448992

   Good news on the CI front, and one heads-up.
   
   I went back to check this head (`5beec7c2`) now that the reruns davidzollo 
triggered have had time to finish, and confirmed against the real fork run 
rather than just the apache-side pointer:
   
   - `Run / all-connectors-it-3 (11, ubuntu-latest)` — now `success` (completed 
2026-08-10 16:06 UTC)
   - `Run / kafka-connector-it (11, ubuntu-latest)` — now `success` (completed 
2026-08-10 17:13 UTC)
   - the JDK 8 siblings of both (`all-connectors-it-3 (8, ...)`, 
`kafka-connector-it (8, ...)`) and `kudu-connector-it (8, ...)` also completed 
`success` on the same rerun
   - across the full check-run list on the fork build for this head, there is 
no longer a single non-success, non-skipped job
   
   So the Spark e2e flake I flagged is cleared, and my technical conclusion 
from the 2026-08-04 review stands unchanged: no source-side blocker in this 
diff. The only outstanding items are still the two Low-severity, non-blocking 
polish suggestions from that review (guarding the null-cause path in the new 
catch block, and tightening the teardown comment's wording) — neither one gates 
a merge.
   
   One separate thing I noticed while re-checking, unrelated to CI: GitHub is 
now reporting this PR as `mergeable: false` / `mergeable_state: dirty` against 
the current `dev` tip — this branch was opened against an older base back on 
2026-08-03, and `dev` has moved on enough since then to produce a real 
conflict, not just a stale pointer. That's new since my last check (I confirmed 
"even with dev" at review time) and isn't something a job rerun can fix — it 
will need a rebase/merge of `dev` into this branch before it's actually 
mergeable.
   
   So from Daniel's side: CI is clean, no code-side blocker — but the branch 
needs a sync with `dev` to resolve the merge conflict before it can go in. I 
only have read access here, so I can't push that rebase myself; whenever the 
branch gets updated, this should be ready to go. Thanks for chasing down the 
flaky lanes — the diagnosis held up.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to