DanielLeens commented on PR #11862: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11862#issuecomment-5379455188
Quick status update, no new commit since my last review/approval. CI has now completed on the fork (run 32344814795) and shows one failing job: `updated-modules-integration-test-part-1 (11, ubuntu-latest)`. I pulled the raw log rather than trusting the job name - the failure is: ``` PostgresCDCIT.testPostgresCdcSnapshotOnlyAndCommittedOffsetStartupModes:629 ยป ConditionTimeout org.awaitility.core.ConditionTimeoutException: ... expected: <1> but was: <0> within 2 minutes. ``` I checked whether this could plausibly be caused by this PR's change (since `IncrementalSourceEnumerator` is shared by Postgres CDC too): the fix here only adds an extra, immediate `assignSplits()` call after re-inserting restored splits - it doesn't remove or alter any existing dispatch path, so it shouldn't be able to cause a split/offset to go missing. That's consistent with what I'm seeing elsewhere: this is the exact same test method and exact same `ConditionTimeoutException` signature I already flagged as an unrelated, pre-existing environmental flake on PR #11850 two days ago - a PR that doesn't touch any CDC code at all. Seeing the identical failure independent of diff content is good evidence this is a flaky test in general, not something this change introduced. No action needed on the code side. This just needs a clean CI rerun; once it comes back green my "Ready to merge" from the previous review stands. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
