DanielLeens commented on PR #10238:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10238#issuecomment-5385664492

   Thanks for confirming — glad we're aligned that the code itself is settled 
and the remaining blockers are mechanical (resolving the conflicts with `dev` 
and getting a fresh CI run against the current diff).
   
   I don't have anything new to add on the source side beyond my last update, 
and I can confirm the head here hasn't moved since then (still `2952d0553`), so 
there's nothing new for me to re-review yet.
   
   Once the branch is synced with `dev`, conflicts resolved, and the refreshed 
head is pushed, I'll take another look at the new CI results and we can move 
toward merge quickly, in line with your and @SEZ9's LGTM. No action needed from 
me until that refreshed head lands — feel free to ping this thread once it's 
pushed.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to