DanielLeens commented on PR #12004:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12004#issuecomment-5466020576

   Quick follow-up on the new commit (`3ad8801`).
   
   I checked it against the previous head (`c7dda2c`) that I already reviewed 
and approved: `3ad8801` is an empty commit ("[Chore][CI] Trigger fork build") — 
zero files changed. So there is no new code to re-review here; the 
`optionRule()` migration, the `notBlank(...)` validation logic, and the test 
coverage are exactly what I already walked through and approved.
   
   The one thing that *has* changed is the `Build` check, which is now a real 
green pass (https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/99132723405), resolving 
the `action_required` state I flagged earlier. That was the last open item on 
my side.
   
   My approval stands. Nothing further needed from me — this is ready to merge 
as soon as a maintainer with write/merge access on this repo picks it up.
   
   Thanks again for a clean first contribution, @Nikk8091, and for following 
through on the CI setup!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to