DanielLeens commented on PR #11746:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-5466037559

   Thanks for the update, @li3zhi4 — I went and independently re-verified this 
on the fork run itself rather than taking the summary at face value.
   
   **Round 8's Issue 1 (CI-completion proof) is now closed.** Pulling the jobs 
for `li3zhi4/seatunnel` run `33202704220` on head `0241617929f`:
   - `updated-modules-integration-test-part-2 (8, ubuntu-latest)` → `success`
   - `updated-modules-integration-test-part-2 (11, ubuntu-latest)` → `success`
   
   That's the shard matrix that actually executes `JdbcOracleSplitIT` and 
`JdbcMysqlSplitIT#testCompositeKeyWithStringColumn`, both green on this exact 
head. Combined with the byte-for-byte diff verification I did in my round-8 
review, I no longer have any code-side reservation on this PR.
   
   On `doris-connector-it`: I pulled the raw log for the failing job 
(`doris-connector-it (11)`, run-attempt 2, the rerun you triggered — it started 
right around when you posted this, and finished at 12:48 UTC still red) rather 
than assuming it's unrelated. The failure is:
   ```
   [ERROR] Failures:
   [ERROR]   DorisErrorIT.testDoris:78 expected: <true> but was: <false>
   ```
   in `connector-doris-e2e` — a pre-existing Doris E2E assertion, in a module 
this PR never touches (this diff is scoped to `connector-jdbc` and its own e2e 
classes). I agree this is unrelated and shouldn't block the PR; it looks like a 
flaky/pre-existing assertion in `DorisErrorIT`, worth its own issue if it keeps 
failing on `dev`, but not something to chase down here. Since it failed again 
on attempt 2, a plain "rerun the whole workflow" probably isn't the efficient 
path if you want to burn another attempt — a `--job`-scoped rerun of just 
`doris-connector-it` (both shards, since `(8)` gets cascade-cancelled by 
`(11)`'s failure) would isolate it without re-running everything else that's 
already green.
   
   From my side: this PR is ready to merge. No outstanding code or 
CI-verification concerns — just needs a committer with write access to pick it 
up (I don't have merge rights on this repo).


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to