DanielLeens commented on PR #11940:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11940#issuecomment-5488572410

   Confirming CI: I re-checked the checks on this exact head (`e5465cd9b390`) 
just now — `Build` is `pass` 
(https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/99292953039), and `Label PRs when 
reviewed`, `Notify test workflow`, and `labeler` are all green too. This 
matches what I flagged in my earlier comment on this head: the prior failing 
attempt was an unrelated flaky `seatunnel-engine-server` unit test 
(`CoordinatorServiceTest.testClearCoordinatorServiceDropsPendingJobsUnderRejectStrategy`,
 a `ConditionTimeout`), not anything in `connector-http-stripe`, and the rerun 
has now completed successfully.
   
   My `APPROVED` review from 2026-08-26 still stands — I re-verified it against 
this exact head, and separately re-checked all 8 of @SEZ9's follow-up findings 
above against the current source (2 are good non-blocking follow-ups, the other 
6 don't hold up as stated — see my reply in that thread for the evidence on 
each). No further code changes are needed from my side.
   
   The PR's `reviewDecision` currently shows `REVIEW_REQUIRED`, so the 
remaining step is a maintainer with write access giving the formal approval and 
merging — @davidzollo, this looks ready whenever you get a chance to take that 
action; I can't perform the merge myself as a comment-only reviewer.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to