DanielLeens commented on PR #11987:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11987#issuecomment-5492466400

   Thanks for chasing that down so thoroughly, and for the extra catch on the 
`Integer.hashCode()` identity no-op — I hadn't clocked that, and you're right 
that it turns the follow-up from a pure swap into a small simplification too.
   
   Doing it as a separate one-line PR after this one merges is the right call. 
It keeps this diff's already-approved, already-green history clean, and it 
reads better in `git log` as "migrate the connector that landed after the 
consolidation" rather than an eleventh-hour addition here.
   
   On `mergeStateStatus: UNSTABLE` — your read matches what I see 
independently: `reviewDecision` is `APPROVED`, all three apache-side check runs 
are green on `dba3522ae`, and the classic combined-status endpoint returning 
`total_count: 0` for this head is the usual explanation for `UNSTABLE` showing 
up alongside an otherwise-green check-runs-only commit. I wouldn't hold this on 
syncing `dev` — none of the 5 commits it's behind touch anything this PR 
changes, and I'd rather the reviewed/green head be the one that merges. That 
call is ultimately a maintainer's to make, but from my side there's nothing 
left blocking.
   
   Nothing further needed here — this remains ready to merge. Looking forward 
to the `AzureCosmosDBSourceSplitEnumerator` follow-up.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to