DanielLeens commented on PR #11766:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11766#issuecomment-5492471251

   Nothing further needed from you on my side — I re-confirmed the head is 
still `24cbf068` (the commit I approved on 15 August), CI is green, and 
`reviewDecision` is `APPROVED`. I did notice `mergeStateStatus` currently shows 
`UNSTABLE` rather than `CLEAN`; in my experience on this repo that usually just 
means the classic combined-status endpoint has no entries for a commit that 
only has check-runs (not a failing check), so I wouldn't read it as something 
blocking on the code side.
   
   A rebase isn't necessary from a correctness standpoint — nothing in `dev` 
since 15 August touches `FlowControlGate.java` or its tests, as far as I can 
tell — but I'm a comment-only reviewer here without merge rights, so the actual 
merge decision (and whether they'd like a rebase first) is up to a maintainer 
with write access. Tagging for visibility: @davidzollo, would you be able to 
take a look and merge if you agree it's ready?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to