NganWave commented on PR #11496:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11496#issuecomment-5539918450

    @DanielLeens @SEZ9  
   
   Thank you both so much for the thorough multi-round reviews and development 
guidance. Your feedback has been incredibly
   valuable, and I've learned a great deal from the process.
   
   Over the past few days, I've done a full re-evaluation of the parameter 
passing and parsing logic. I've restored the validation code that I previously 
removed as "over-engineered" — I now agree it's necessary for safety. 
   
   However, I want to properly refine the JSON/Array default value support 
before resubmitting. To avoid pushing out a half-baked solution, I'm converting 
this PR back to **Draft** status while I work on the improvements.
   
   I'll resubmit once the design is solid and well-tested. Thank you again for 
your patience and mentorship.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to