Rangsh commented on PR #12173:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12173#issuecomment-5578673119

   Thanks @SEZ9 (also cross-posted on #12063).
   
   I updated this PR description to cover:
   
   - why moving durable `loadAll` to trial tear-down does not drop 
persistence/reload failure detection
   - why the single TTL `put` keeps observed state / concurrency semantics, 
with pointers to `JobHistoryServiceFinishedMetricsTest`
   
   Same-runner before/after evidence: I cannot dispatch `Benchmarks 
Diagnostics` on `apache/seatunnel` (needs admin). I triggered the GC+JFR matrix 
on the fork for `dev` vs this branch (`0`/`1000`, both methods):
   
https://github.com/Rangsh/seatunnel/actions/workflows/benchmarks_diagnostics.yml
   
   If helpful, please also run the apache-side diagnostics with 
`pr_number=12173` for the preferred runner comparison. If CV improvement is 
fixture-dominated, I can split the production metrics write into a follow-up PR.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to