DanielLeens commented on PR #12152:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12152#issuecomment-5678484237

   Thanks for the heads-up, @CryoThrust, and for the rebase note as well.
   
   On the `Build` failure: your diagnosis matches what I see independently. The 
apache-side `Build` check is a pointer to your fork's workflow run, and the 
failing lanes you listed (connector-v2/transform-v2/rocketmq/engine-v2 
integration suites) don't touch `CheckpointCoordinator.java` or its test, which 
is the only production/test diff in this PR. I also checked a couple of 
unrelated open PRs to sanity-check the "infra, not diff" claim — #12173 and 
#12149 are both red on the same `Build` check right now despite touching 
completely different code, which is consistent with a shared fork-side/CI infra 
issue rather than something introduced by this branch. So I agree this looks 
environmental, not caused by this change, and I won't hold it against the 
review.
   
   That said, to be clear about where this PR actually stands: CI status isn't 
the thing blocking merge right now. My last full re-review (2026-09-14) is 
still current — Issue 1 (unguarded `RejectedExecutionException` on 
`executorService.execute(...)` at `CheckpointCoordinator.java:522`) and Issue 2 
(test coverage for the rejection/shutdown path) are the two blockers, and both 
are still open in the current head (`551442e`), which is a rebase-only commit. 
Once the agreed fallback shape (fallback dispatch onto an executor independent 
of the one `clearCoordinatorService()` can shut down, or the documented+tested 
alternate-ownership note) and the three test invariants land, I'll do a full 
re-review — at that point I'll also take a fresh look at `Build` to see if it's 
cleared up by then.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to