SEZ9 commented on PR #11077:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11077#issuecomment-5691955276

   Thanks for reposting the head-by-head mapping for 
`ef2bb0955f30bc108ef96d30e9c4adfe1f294279` and for pointing me to review 
`5196154801` — I had not folded that one in. Going item by item against the 
previous F1–F8 scope, with the caveat that I'll confirm each against the diff 
rather than closing on description alone:
   
   - **F1 (destination-key collisions)** – Folding `sink.getClass()` plus the 
connector-supplied identifier into `DestinationKey.equals()/hashCode()`, with 
an object-identity fallback, is the right shape. I'll verify 
`testSamePhysicalIdentifierDoesNotShareAcrossConnectorClasses` in the diff 
before closing.
   - **F2 (snapshot fan-out / restore-time union)** – Persisting under one 
canonical identifier and merging legacy per-alias checkpoints by content in 
`getRestoredState()` is the intended fix. I'll check 
`testSharedWriterRoundTripRestoresOneCanonicalState` and 
`testRestoreMergesStateFromAllAliasedTables` in the diff before marking it 
closed.
   - **F3 (schema/config divergence)** – `validateSharedDestinationSchemas()` 
failing fast at construction sounds right; I'll confirm the check in `a9d8464` 
and keep the release-note callout in the PR description.
   - **F4 / F6 (docs)** – If `docs/en/developer/sink-connector-development.md` 
and the `zh` counterpart cover `getPhysicalDestinationIdentifier()` and the 
merged-state `restoreWriter` contract, that satisfies both. Could you confirm 
both files are in this PR rather than a follow-up?
   - **F5 (`proxyContexts` / `containsValue`)** and **F7 (`IOException` wrapped 
inside `computeIfAbsent`)** – Reported as not reproducible on this head. Could 
you say whether these were removed in `a9d8464` or were never present on the 
branch I reviewed? A one-line pointer is enough.
   - **F8 (Javadoc tags)** – Pending a quick look at the `getDestinationKey` 
Javadoc in the diff.
   
   Your note that `ef2bb0955f3` is a pure `dev`-sync merge appears to have been 
cut off at the end of the comment — could you re-post that part? Once the test 
names, both doc files, and the F5/F7 provenance are confirmed, I'll do a final 
pass limited to these eight items.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1095 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to