SEZ9 commented on PR #11814:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11814#issuecomment-5708002274

   Thanks for the sync, @goutamadwant. Comparing c13a5357e with 5cde0fdd8, the 
diff is empty for the handler, its unit test, the poms, 
`known-dependencies.txt`, and the two ITs; the EN/ZH `incompatible-changes.md` 
and `LICENSE` only pick up unrelated entries from `dev`, and the 
OkHttp/Okio/Kotlin license entries are unchanged from what I verified at 
af713e463f3/d9855aee7d7/c13a5357e. So this commit doesn't change any of the 
earlier findings, which is what I'd expect from a conflict-resolution merge.
   
   Remaining before I can approve:
   
   1. **CI on the new head.** You mentioned the console event-report and 
packaging ITs passed on the previous Java 8 run, Java 11 stopped in the 
preceding engine module, and the new-head run is pending. Please post back once 
the 5cde0fdd run finishes — I'd like to see the Java 11 leg get through the 
engine module and into the console E2E, since that path exercises the `received 
new worker register` wait strategy (PR11814-F1) and the relocated 
`okhttp3`/`okio` on the Zeta runtime classpath (PR11814-F4).
   2. **Kotlin stdlib versions (PR11814-F4 / PR11814-F6).** The inventories 
still list `kotlin-stdlib` 1.8.21 alongside `kotlin-stdlib-common` 1.9.10. 
Please confirm this matches what actually resolves into the dist on the new 
head, and let me know whether you'd prefer to align them in this PR or leave 
as-is with a note.
   
   The other earlier points (PR11814-F2/F3 close() behaviour, F5 test 
hardening, F7 redirects, F8 Content-Type charset) are unaffected by this merge; 
I'll re-check them on the same head once CI is green rather than ask you to 
re-describe them here.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1119 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to