JeremyXin commented on PR #11841:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11841#issuecomment-5755014235

   @SEZ9 
   
   Thanks for the detailed review. I rechecked the remaining items.
   
   For F3, I confirmed that this was already present before this PR: the 
previous `!logicalDag.isStartWithSavePoint()` guard also prevented Savepoint 
restores from reaching `handleSchemaSaveModeWithRestore()`. The current 
implementation preserves that behavior and additionally skips the save-mode 
path for Checkpoint restores. I agree that the intended restore behavior should 
be clarified, but changing sink initialization semantics is beyond this PR’s 
scope. I suggest addressing F3 in a follow-up PR.
   
   For F6/F8, the restore information is already correctly propagated through:
   
   `JobMaster -> CheckpointManager -> CheckpointCoordinator`
   
   The current call chain passes `isRestoreJob`, `restoreMode`, and 
`restoreSourceJobId`, so I do not believe any additional constructor or 
call-site changes are required.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to