SEZ9 commented on PR #12318: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12318#issuecomment-5771222790
Thanks for the follow-up in `a251a6a3e`. I don't have an independent verification of the earlier points at head `a251a6a3ee37` yet. Could you point to where the follow-up addresses the docs wording for fractional literals, literal-path test coverage (including a `9007199254740992` vs `9007199254740993` style case if one was added), the `compareExactNumbers` guard, the `incompatible-changes.md` entry structure, Javadoc on the numeric-classification helpers, mixed exact/floating semantics in `IN` lists, and the per-row `BigDecimal` allocation? Once I can see those, I'll finish my pass. Nothing else from my side beyond the points raised at `661538a8`. <!-- streview-comment:1236 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
