DanielLeens commented on PR #12318:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12318#issuecomment-5882028049

   Following up on the CI item I flagged at the end of my last comment (the 
fork's `Build` run had moved to failing on `4e93b132bcf`, and I hadn't yet dug 
into which job or whether it was related to this diff).
   
   I went back and pulled the actual failing jobs on that head: `unit-test (8, 
windows-latest)`, `engine-v2-it (8, ubuntu-latest)`, `all-connectors-it-6 (11, 
ubuntu-latest)`, `all-connectors-it-7 (8, ubuntu-latest)`, and 
`transform-v2-it-part-1 (11, ubuntu-latest)`. I checked the one that's actually 
in this PR's own module family, `transform-v2-it-part-1`: the real failure 
there is 
`org.apache.seatunnel.e2e.transform.TestFilterRowKindIT.testFilterRowKindMultiTable{TestContainer}[3]`
 — a `FilterRowKind` transform E2E case, unrelated to 
`ZetaSQLFilter`/`SQLNumericComparisonTest`/the SQL predicate work in this PR. 
So that failure isn't something this PR introduced.
   
   Since then the branch picked up another routine `dev` sync (`4e93b132bcf` -> 
`2a6af4939`, `Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/dev'`). I diffed the two 
and it's 44 files, none of them touching `seatunnel-transforms-v2`, 
`docs/*/transforms/sql.md`, or 
`docs/*/introduction/concepts/incompatible-changes.md` — so this PR's own 
content is still byte-identical to what I re-verified against `4e93b132bcf` in 
my last comment, and my approval stands.
   
   CI on the new head (`2a6af4939`) is only just queued as I write this, so I 
can't yet confirm it's clean — I'll take one more look once it finishes. No 
action needed on your side in the meantime.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to