SEZ9 commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5787712307

   @luozihen Thanks for adding the clarifications to the "Review status 
(F1-F8)" section — the explanations for F1 (behaviour-neutral for other options 
and the `mergeOptions` callers), F2/F5 (HOCON string → `ReadonlyConfig` → 
option → `toCompiledPatternMap`), and F3 (dialect quoting wraps without 
escaping) all make sense to me.
   
   Before I close these out, I'd like to tie each one to the code in 
`00acc23a582` rather than to the description alone. Could you point me to:
   
   - **F1/F7** — the test that covers the old `toConfig()` dotted-key 
expansion, so the neutrality claim is backed by an assertion rather than prose.
   - **F2/F5** — the specific test/assertion that exercises the ordering chain 
you described end to end.
   - **F4/F6/F8** — the tests referenced in the description and the final 
option key name as it appears in the code.
   - **F3** — a follow-up issue for the dialect-specific character rule, linked 
from the PR description so it doesn't get lost.
   
   Once I can verify those in the diff, I have nothing further within this 
review scope. Thanks for the targeted updates.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1240 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to