goutamadwant commented on PR #12381:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12381#issuecomment-5841703636

   Some local numbers on the PayPal half of this PR. They back up what was said 
above: the arrival wait never completes in the failing case, so a longer budget 
does not help.
   
   `PayPalClientTest#closeWakesRetryWait`, 50 runs per variant, one fresh JVM 
per run, JDK 11 with `-XX:ActiveProcessorCount=2` on a loaded host:
   
   - `dev` (`deb16a3c3`): 5 / 50 failed at `:416`, each after the full 15 s
   - this PR: 1 / 50 failed at the new `ARRIVAL_WAIT_SECONDS` line, after the 
full 60 s
   - #12444: 0 / 50
   
   JDK 8 showed 0 / 50 for all three.
   
   When I forced the server's body write to throw `IOException` (a local-only 
switch), this PR failed 20 / 20 after 60 s and #12444 failed 0 / 20.
   
   I'd suggest dropping the `PayPalClientTest` change here in favour of #12444. 
I did not look at or run the `FileCollectReaderBehaviorTest` half, so I have no 
view on that part.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to