On the version number we use, if it is greater than 2.0.4, I really don't
care. Though I think Konstantin argument that branch-2 is publishing as
2.0.5-SNAPSHOT has some ground (still, it could be argued that they are DEV
JARs so they can be  in flux).

On the changes that went into this RC, they are exactly a fix for Sqoop2 to
work with the release and a build fix for Bigtop. As far as I can tell
there is nothing else in this RC as compared with 2.0.4-alpha.

So, effectively, this RC is just a fixup of 2.0.4 for Sqoop and Bigtop.

MAPREDUCE-5211 seems nasty enough to be included.

But I'd leave that to the RM (Cos in this case) to decide if  he wants to
go ahead without  it and then do a 2.0.4.2. Personally i would cut a second
RC including MAPREDUCE-5211. But I don't think that not having it would be
reason enough for a -1 (if that is the reason for the -1).

Thanks.

--
Alejandro