Arun, what are your thoughts on test-only patches?  I know I've been
merging a lot of Windows test stabilization patches down to branch-2.2.
 These can't rightly be called blockers, but they do improve dev
experience, and there is no risk to product code.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE