+1 (non-binding)

- A bit late but I ran a set of rolling upgrade tests last week from 2.6.0
Latest to 2.7.0 RC.
- Tests covered rolling upgrade for individual components: NN, DN, NM, RM, HS-
While rolling upgrade was in progress, several MR jobs were also running. -
Everything worked as expected and the upgrades completed with no job failures.

Phil

     On Sunday, April 19, 2015 1:08 PM, Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>