FYI:

        I’ve switched HADOOP to Apache Yetus (from the YETUS-83 branch) in
multijdk mode with jdk7 and jdk8 turned on. (So java patches will take *twice
as long* since they aren’t done in parallel!).  I’ll be ramping up the other
big features (docker and multiple maven repos) and watching the results of
various jobs throughout the day.  Note that the Jenkins precommit bits are now
a bit hacky for the time being so that if necessary I can easily back it out in
case of a big bug.

        At some point, we’ll switch the other projects over, dealing with any
feedback from the hadoop-common trial. Hopefully by then, we’ll have our first
Apache Yetus release as well as clean up the jobs to be less hacky.

        I’ll drop some notes on the new functionality later after I see how far
I can ramp up the features.

Thanks.