Just to stress on the following, it is very important that any critical
bug-fixes that we push into 2.8.0 or even trunk, we should consider them for
2.6.3 and 2.7.3 if it makes sense. This is the only way we can avoid extremely
long release cycles like that of 2.6.1.

Also, to clarify a little, use Target-version if you want a discussion of the
backport, but if you do end up backporting patches after that, you should set
the fix-version to be 2.6.1.

Thanks
+Vinod