I'd like to pick up this email discussion again. It is time that we started
thinking about the next release in the 2.6.x line. IMO we want to walk the
balance between maintaining a reasonable release cadence and getting a good
amount of high-quality fixes. The timeframe is a little tricky as the
holidays are approaching. If we have enough fixes accumulated in
branch-2.6, some time early December might be a good target for cutting the
first release candidate. Once we miss that window, I think we are looking
at next January. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

It'd be good if someone can volunteer for the release manager for 2.6.3.
I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Thanks!

Regards,
Sangjin