From: Chen, Haifeng [mailto:haifeng.c...@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:40 PM
To: Commons Developers List <d...@commons.apache.org>
Cc: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: [crypto][chimera] Next steps

>> The same should be there with Chimera/Apache Crypto.
Yes, current implementation will fallback to JCE Cipher if native is not
available.

[Uma] we would fix up IP issues if any sooner. If you see all the code file
license header is with Apache License files.
The current repo and package structure there with name Intel. I will check with
Haifeng on resolution of this.
I will work with this ASAP for clear this out.

Thanks,
Haifeng