My strong expectation is that we’ll have a version of classpath isolation in
our first release of 3.x. I’m planning to spending some cycles right away on
this.

Assuming classpath isolation gets in, it is reasonable to bump up our
dependencies like Jetty / Guice to the latest stable versions.

Thanks
+Vinod