I’ve been using jdiff simply because of a lack of alternative.

If you’ve had experience with tool [1], if you think it serves our purpose, and
if you can spare some time, that’ll be greatly appreciated. I can also pitch in
with whatever help is needed.

I think we should pick one of 2.6.3 or 2.7.2 as baseline.

Thanks
+Vinod