Actually, I wouldn’t trust this report as it stands today at all.

I quickly glanced the report, looking for what it highlights as incompatible.
But the ones that I saw have private / visible for testing annotations. Other
than acting as useless evidence for those lashing out on branch-2, this won’t
do much good.

Whenever we start working towards switching to this tool, it should incorporate
the same exclude-annotations logic that the jdiff code-path does today. Do you
think that is possible?

Thanks
+Vinod