+1 (non-binding)

Tested from the released binary package
* 5 node cluster running from dockerized containers (every
namenode/datanode/nodemanager, etc. are running in separated containers)
* Bitcoin bockchain data (~100Gb) parsed and imported to HBase (1.2.4)
* Spark (2.1.0 with included hadoop) job (executing on YARN) to query the data
from HBase and write the results to HDFS

Looks good.

Marton