Thanks Vrushali for being entirely open as to the current status of ATSv2.
I appreciate that we want to ensure things are tested at scale, and as you
said we are working on that right now on our clusters.
We have tested the feature to demonstrate it works at what we consider
moderate scale.

I think the criteria for including this feature in the 2.9 release should
be if it can be safely turned off and not cause impact to anybody not using
the new feature. The confidence for this is high for timeline service v2.

Therefore, I think timeline service v2 should definitely be part of 2.9.
That is the big draw for us to work on stabilizing a 2.9 release rather
than just going to 2.8 and back-porting things ourselves.

Thanks,

Joep