Thank you everyone for reviewing and voting on the S3Guard feature branch
merge.

It looks like the Vote was a success. We have six binding +1's (Steve
Loughran, Sean Mackrory, Mingliang Liu, Sanjay Radia, Kihwal Lee, and Lei
(Eddy) Xu) and zero -1's.

I will coordinate w/ Steve L to get this committed to trunk.  I think we
are going to bring it to branch-2 as well.

-AF