Hi Andrew,
As Rohith mentioned, if you are good with it, from the TSv2 side, we are
ready to go for merge tonight itself (Pacific time)  right after the voting
period ends. Varun Saxena has been diligently rebasing up until now so most
likely our merge should be reasonably straightforward.

@Wangda: your resource profile vote ends tomorrow, could we please
coordinate our merges?

thanks
Vrushali