> Committers MUST check the qbt output after a commit.  They MUST make sure
their commit didn’t break something new.

How do we make this easier / more likely to happen?

For example, I don't see any notice on HADOOP-14654 that the qbt
post-commit failed. Is this a timing thing? Did Steve L just notice the
break before we could finish the 10 hours it takes to get qbt done?

How solid would qbt have to be for us to do something drastic like
auto-revert changes after a failure?

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Allen Wittenauer <a...@effectivemachines.com

--
busbey