All -

I broke this list of questions out into a separate DISCUSS thread where we
can iterate over how a security audit process at merge time might look and
whether it is even something that we want to take on.

I will try and continue discussion on that thread and drive that to some
conclusion before bringing it into any particular merge discussion.

thanks,

--larry