We need to write up the stages of the process and put a concrete timeline first.

Is it an atomic move? Or will both repos live at the same time? Do we need a
stop-the-world period and messaging sent out?

When do the git-wip repos get deleted and/or stop getting updates?

Things I can think of that need tracking
 - Wiki pages?
 - Jenkins jobs
 - Email notification setup for the commits?
 - Policies - like no-mainline-branch-deletion support

+Vinod