Looks to me that the advantages of this additional step are only incremental
given that you've already decoupled releases and dependencies.

Do you see a Submarine like split-also-into-a-TLP for Ozone? If not now,
sometime further down the line? If so, why not do both at the same time? I felt
the same way with Submarine, but couldn't follow up in time.

Thanks
+Vinod