Hi Gautham,
I think this Windows build has some issues, first is for hadoop-common
maven site is failing [1] & second it is very confusing for most of
the folks, the results from Windows build looks same as the normal
build, unless you check inside that it was a Windows run and it
doesn't run tests so I think lot of folks are merging based on the
results of this windows build, which potentially gonna create more
issues.

IMHO we should call it off for time being or atleast introduce a way
that everyone knows that this is the windows build result not the main
build result

-Ayush

[1]
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-multibranch-windows-10/job/PR-6755/6/artifact/out/patch-mvnsite-root.txt