From: Ayush Saxena <ayush...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 11:58 PM
To: gautham.bangal...@gmail.com
Cc: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hadoop Windows Build

Hi Gautham,
I think this Windows build has some issues, first is for hadoop-common maven
site is failing [1] & second it is very confusing for most of the folks, the
results from Windows build looks same as the normal build, unless you check
inside that it was a Windows run and it doesn't run tests so I think lot of
folks are merging based on the results of this windows build, which potentially
gonna create more issues.

IMHO we should call it off for time being or atleast introduce a way that
everyone knows that this is the windows build result not the main build result

-Ayush

[1]
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-multibranch-windows-10/job/PR-6755/6/artifact/out/patch-mvnsite-root.txt