I’m willing to assist with the release of version 3.3.7, but if I handle
it, there may be a delay, as I likely won’t begin preparations until
December.

I’d like to focus more on Hadoop’s support for JDK17, with the goal of
having the trunk branch largely compatible by the end of this year.

This involves a lot of work. If an earlier release of 3.3.7 is needed, we
may need another volunteer to step in.

Best Regards
Shilun Fan.