Subject: Partitioner in Hadoop 0.20
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:05:52 -0400
From: Saptarshi Guha <saptarshi.g...@gmail.com>
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org

Hello,

in hadoop 0.20.2 (current), the Partitioner class does not extend
JobConfigurable (as it did in Hadoop pre 0.19).
Does this mean there isn't a way to set some configurable options for the
partitioner?

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Partitioner.html

(old :
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/Partitioner.html