Hello,

I have problems in using rumen in hadoop-0.21.0

Firstly the log files used by rumen are named as :
job_201105301222_0007_username
but it said "WARN rumen.TraceBuilder: File skipped: Invalid file name:
job_201105301222_0007_username"
Then I changed the name pattern as
warn “java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
org.apache.hadoop.tools.rumen.Pre21JobHistoryConstants$Values.SUCCEEDED”

I'm a new user, and know very little about hadoop before, so I don't know
what happened. Does rumen work well in other version?

If anyone knows what happened about rumen in the version 21, please help me.

Thank you

Sophie