I followed michael noll's tutorial for making hadoop-0-20-append jars..

http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/14/building-an-hadoop-0-20-x-version-for-hbase-0-90-2/

After following the article.. we get 5 jar files which we need to replace it
from hadoop.0.20.2 jar file.
There is no jar file for hadoop-eclipse plugin..that I can see in my
repository if I follow that tutorial.

Also the hadoop-plugin I am using..has no info on JIRA MAPREDUCE-1280
regarding whether it is compatible with hadoop-0.20-append.

Does anyone else. faced this kind of issue ???

Thanks,
Praveenesh