Harsh:

See (inline at the **) I hope its easy to follow and for the other responses, I
was not sure how to respond to get everything into one. Sorry for top posting!

Eric where would I put the line below and explain in newbie terms, thanks:
PATH=$PATH:/cygdrive/c/cygwin/bin:/cygdrive/c/cygwin/usr/bin

EF:
I will try to reinstall Java and yes the spaces gives problems. :(

Cheers,
A Df