Oleg
      If you are looking at how to submit your jobs using JobClient then the
below sample can give you a start.

//get the configuration parameters and assigns a job name
        JobConf conf = new JobConf(getConf(), MyClass.class);
        conf.setJobName("SMS Reports");

        //setting key value types for mapper and reducer outputs
        conf.setOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
        conf.setOutputValueClass(Text.class);

        //specifying the custom reducer class
        conf.setReducerClass(SmsReducer.class);

        //Specifying the input directories(@ runtime) and Mappers
independently for inputs from multiple sources
        FileInputFormat.addInputPath(conf, new Path(args[0]));

        //Specifying the output directory @ runtime
        FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(conf, new Path(args[1]));

        JobClient.runJob(conf);

Along with the hadoop jars you may need to have the config files as well on
your client.

The sample is from old map reduce API. You can use the new one as well in
that we use the Job instead of JobClient.

Hope it helps!..

Regards
Bejoy.K.S