Hi Oleg
          I haven't tried out a scenario like you mentioned. But I think
there shouldn't be any issue in submitting a job that has some dependent
classes which holds the business logic referred from mapper,reducer or
combiner. You should be able to do the job submission remotely the same we
were discussing in this thread. If you need to distribute any dependent
jars/files along with the application jar, you can use the -libjars option
in CLI or use the DistributedCache methods like
addArchiveToClassPath()/addFileToClassPath() in your java code. If it is a
dependent jar It is better to deploy the same in the cluster environment
itself so that every time when you submit your job you don't have to
transfer the jar over the network again and again.
         Just a suggestion, if you can execute the job from within your
hadoop cluster you don't have to do a remote job submission. You just need
to remotely invoke the shellscript that contains the hadoop jar command with
any required input arguments. Sorry if I'm not getting your requirement
exactly.

Regards
Bejoy.K.S