Yeah, I am aware of that, but it needs you to explicity monitor the job and
look for jobid and then hadoop job -kill command.
What I want to know - "Is there anyway to do all this automatically by
providing some timer or something -- that if my job is taking more than
some predefined time, it would get killed automatically

Thanks,
Praveenesh