If you're using -libjars, there's no reason to copy the jars into
$HADOOP lib. You may have to add the jars to the HADOOP_CLASSPATH if
you use them from your main() method:

export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=dependent-1.jar,dependent-2.jar
hadoop jar main.jar demo.MyJob -libjars
dependent-1.jar,dependent-2.jar -Dmapred.input.dir=/input/path
-Dmapred.output.dir=/output/path

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria