Dear Joey,

Really thankful for your great help,
I hope could find docs there too,

Best Regards,
Masoud

On 03/13/2012 10:35 AM, Joey Echeverria wrote:
Masoud,

I know that the Puppet Labs website is confusing, but puppet is open
source and has no node limit. You can download it from here:

http://puppetlabs.com/misc/download-options/

If you're using a Red Hat compatible linux distribution, you can get
RPMs from EPEL:

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Downloading_Puppet#RPM+Packages

If you prefer source, you can get it from github:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet

If you're curious about the license, it's Apache 2.0:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/blob/master/LICENSE

-Joey